30 September 2010

STORESNAPS - rymans

i've always thought of ryman's the stationer as a shop to buy useful but dull stationery until this week when i spotted the new 'letters' range which has just arrived in stores. featuring a rainbow of coloured fonts its has been cleverley used on files, folders, notebooks and albums. i could'nt yet see it on the ryman website but they are in the shops now.
also spotted in ryman's was this cute bird design from tyrell katz on stationery and storage.
i also didnt realise you could get great british brands like caroline gardner and emma bridgewater in ryman.

5 comments:

Crafts @ Home said...

I've always had a thing about lettering.... and rainbows, on the other hand.... I'm very fond of birds as well, but when I saw the bag, it was 'I want one'!!!!

Jane Massey said...

I too have never thought of visiting Rymans for nothing more than sticky tape and brown envelopes! Will have to pop in.

Kimberly said...

These are great! I love seeing more than one thing in the same pattern, makes me want to run out and buy everything to match!

Pocketful of Patterns said...

I can't believe these were in Rymans!! Will definitely have to check it out next time I'm nearby...these are great! :)

Kymbobitto said...

Hi All...these are now available online @ the ryman website; http://www.ryman.co.uk/boutique/ - i think you would agree it shops beutifully!!!